These bad performance quotes will inspire you. Bad/Poor performance is legally defined as ‘when an employee’s behavior or performance might fall below the required standard’.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging bad performance quotes, bad performance sayings, and bad performance proverbs.
Best Bad Performance Quotes
- “If you think you can’t, you’re right.” ~ Carol Bartz
- “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive.” ~ Walt Disney
- “Fixable but unfixed bad performance is bad character and tends to create more of itself, causing more damage to the excuse giver with each tolerated instance.” ~ Charlie Munger
- “If I had a bad performance in a particular leotard, I threw it in the trash.” ~ Mary Lou Retton
“Whenever I have a bad performance, I look at it as a learning experience.” ~ Johnny Damon
- “Sometimes when I see a bad performance and people still clap… I wonder if they’re clapping because they liked what they saw or because they’re happy it’s over?” ~ Kanye West
- “Every time I’ve had a bad performance at an event, I’ve come back more determined and focused.” ~ Shaun White
- “When you are new to the business, you think if you give a really bad performance, that’s one they will print. You will be judged. You just have to be brave.” ~ Robbie Coltraine
- “He shouldn’t have resigned over that game. It was not a bad performance; in fact it was quite a good one for England. I would not have resigned under those circumstances.” ~ Franz Beckenbauer
“Hint: money flows into most funds after good performance, and goes out when bad performance follows.” ~ John C. Bogle
- “When you’re writing something new, writing something that’s your own, basically you have nothing else to do except either invent a trick, use someone else’s trick, or have no trick and get a bad performance.” ~ Nico Muhly
- “Classical stuff takes a lot of rehearsal time and preparation, but with stuff that involves improvisation, you can over-rehearse it and it gets stale. You don’t want it to be too comfortable. In fact, a good sound check, a good rehearsal usually means a bad performance.” ~ John Zorn
- “I’ve seen some of my favorite actors give bad performances, and I have to tell myself that failure is a part of success.” ~ Aya Cash