Motivational Alice In Wonderland Quotes For Success
Now, it has been more than 150 years since the publication of “Alice’s Adventurers in Wonderland” by Lewis Carroll, affectionately known to most people simply as “Alice in Wonderland.” It tells a story of a young girl named Alice falling through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world that has inspired countless movies. I hope these Alice In Wonderland quotes inspire you.
15 Alice In Wonderland Quotes
- “Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle.” – Alice
- “The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.” – The White Rabbit
- “Alice: “How long is forever?”
White Rabbit: “Sometimes, just one second.”
- “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – The Queen of Hearts
- “Alice: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
The Cheshire Cat: “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
Alice: “I don’t much care where.”
The Cheshire Cat: “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
- “Who are YOU?” said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, “I-I hardly know, sir, just at present – at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”
- “How puzzling all these changes are! I’m never sure what I’m going to be, from one minute to another.” – Alice
- “I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?” – Alice
- “Alice had begun to think that very few things indeed were really impossible.”
“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” – Alice
- “You used to be much more…muchier. You’ve lost your muchness.” – The Mad Hatter
- “I don’t think…” said Alice. “Then you shouldn’t talk,” said the Hatter.”
- “If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” – The Duchess
- “But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “Or you wouldn’t have come here.”
- “Mad Hatter: “Have I gone mad?”
Alice: “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”