What is Tiger Woods’s net worth? Tiger Woods net worth comes from his professional golf career.
Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is an American professional golfer. He is tied for first in PGA Tour wins, ranks second in men’s major championships, and holds numerous golf records.
Tiger Woods Net Worth
US$ 800 Million
45 (born December 30, 1975)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Tiger Woods was born in 1975 in Cypress, California to Earl and Kultida “Tida” Woods. He was a child prodigy who was introduced to golf before the age of two by his athletic father Earl Woods. Woods’ father Earl wrote that Tiger first defeated him at the age of 11 years, with Earl trying his best. Earl lost to Tiger every time from then on. Woods first broke 70 on a regulation golf course at age 12.
After becoming a professional golfer in 1996, he was immediately offered deals with Nike, Inc., and Titleist where he became famous due to his collective career. He won the Masters Championship, his first major tournament in 1997.
He was a great start to the new millennium with six straight wins in 2000. One of his victories for the year was the US Open where he broke or equaled nine records.
The next two seasons weren’t great for him. However, his form returned in 2005 and won six official PGA Tour financial events. He finished the 2006 season with 54 wins.
Tiger Woods’ return to golf was enthusiastically welcomed in 2009. He did not disappoint his fans and did well in winning the 2009 Presidents Cup with an impressive performance.
His sponsors canceled their contracts and his rank dropped as well. For the first time in his career, he could not win a single event. In 2011, his poor performance continued.
By 2013 it was back in its original form. He won the Farmers Insurance Open in January and the WGC-Cadillac Championship in March. The win at the Arnold Palmer Invitational re-established his position as the #1 in the world.
Tiger Woods’s net worth in 2021 is $800 Million.
Few Tiger Woods Facts
- His father was in the army and named his son Tiger because his fellow soldier and friend Col. Vuong Dang Phong was also known as Tiger
- His father Earl installed golf in him from a very young age, and Tiger would watch his father hit balls in the garage from his high chair from the age of 6 months
- He enjoys all sports, including basketball, soccer, and diving
- Aged 24, he became the youngest golfer to win the career grand slam and at the 2019 ZOZO Championship he tied Sam Snead for the most PGA Tour wins ever with 82
Top Tiger Woods Quotes
- “I love to compete. That’s the essence of who I am.” – Tiger Woods
- “Golf is a great way for someone to learn discipline, responsibility, and sportsmanship.” – Tiger Woods
- “Every sport evolves. Every sport gets bigger and more athletic, and you have to keep up.” – Tiger Woods
- “There’s no point in going to a tournament if you don’t believe that you can win it.” – Tiger Woods
- “I’m addicted. I’m addicted to golf.” – Tiger Woods
- “Winning is not always the barometer of getting better.” – Tiger Woods
- “I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that belief in yourself.” – Tiger Woods
- “You can always become better.” – Tiger Woods
- “You’ve got to stay patient, stay in the moment, keep grinding… you never know what can happen. And it turned out well.” – Tiger Woods
- “Winning takes care of everything.” – Tiger Woods
- “I smile at obstacles.” – Tiger Woods
- “Days when you just don’t have it, you don’t pack it in, you give it everything you’ve got. You grind it out.” – Tiger Woods