What is Serena Williams’s net worth? Serena Williams net worth comes from her professional tennis career.
Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player and former world No. 1 in women’s singles tennis.
Serena Williams Net Worth
US$ 210 Million
39 (born September 26, 1981)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Professional Tennis Player
Serena Jameka Williams was born in Saginaw, Michigan on September 26, 1981. She moved with her parents and four sisters to Compton, California at the age of three. Williams has three sisters and three brothers from her father’s previous marriage.
Her father homeschooled her and her sister, Venus. When Williams was nine years old, the family moved from Compton to West Palm Beach, California so that she could attend the tennis academy.
Her father pulled Williams out of the tennis academy when she was in the ninth grade so he could coach her at their home, and wanted her to focus more on school and tennis.
The sisters’ famous style and play changed the look of the sport, and their sense of strength, style, and presence made the sisters stand out from all the other tennis players.
Venus and Serena have lived together for more than twelve years in Palm Beach Gardens.
In 1999, Serena beat her sister Venus in their race to win the family’s four grand slams. In 2008, Serena and Venus collaborated at the Beijing Olympics, where they received a gold medal.
At the 2012 Summer Olympics, Williams took her fourth Olympic gold medal. In 2015 in the United States, Open Serena collaborated with her sister again. Everyone thought they were a perfect team, and they won the 2016 doubles championship, after their sixth match at Wimbledon together.
A historic victory came when Williams won her 23rd Grand Slam title after defeating Venus. After her victory, she ranked first in the world. Serena gave a speech after her victory, in which she quoted:
“I would really like to take this moment to congratulate Venus, she is an amazing person,” she said. “There is no way I would be at 23 without her. There is no way I would be at one without her. She is my inspiration, she is the only reason. I am standing here today and the only reason that the Williams sisters exist.”
Serena Williams’s net worth in 2021 is $210 Million.
Few Serena Williams Facts
- Serena began playing tennis at only 3 years old
- With 23 Grand Slam Single wins, she’s earned that champion title more than any other tennis player in history
- She has four gold medals from the Olympics from both the singles and doubles competitions
- Her sister went pro before her
- She won the Australian Open while pregnant
- The Serena slam is a tennis term inspired by her
- She serves over 120 mph
- She owns a stake in the Miami Dolphins
Top Serena Williams Quotes
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall” ~ Serena Williams
- “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.” ~ Serena Williams
- “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” ~ Serena Williams
- “With a defeat, when you lose, you get up, you make it better, you try again. That’s what I do in life, when I get down, when I get sick, I don’t want to just stop. I keep going and I try to do more. Everyone always says never give up but you really have to take that to heart and really do never definitely give up. Keep trying.” ~ Serena Williams
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” ~ Serena Williams
All about Serena Williams’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Many coaches, players, and broadcasters have praised Williams for being one of the best female tennis players of the Open Era. In 2018, the Tennis.com panel selected Serena as the best female tennis player of the Open Era. Her many victories on the court have had a hugely positive impact on young girls and boys who see Williams as their role model and tennis ambassador.
As of 2021, Serena Williams’s net worth is $210 Million.
What do you think about Serena Williams’s net worth?
Spread the Love