Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth 2021
What is Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth? Mark Zuckerberg net worth comes from Facebook.
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder.
Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth
US$ 114 Billion
37 (born May 14, 1984)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Mark Zuckerberg was born in White Plains, New York on May 14, 1984. His mother is a psychiatrist, and his father is a dentist.
Mark grew up with his three sisters, Randy, Donna, and Ariel, in Dobbs Ferry, New York, a small village in Westchester County just north of midtown Manhattan.
He attended Ardsley High School, before transferring to Phillips Exeter Academy, a private school in New Hampshire. Zuckerberg excelled in school and won numerous science awards.
On February 4, 2004, Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his dorm room at Harvard University. An earlier inspiration for Facebook may have come from Phillips Exeter Academy, the prep school from which Zuckerberg graduated in 2002.
Initially, Facebook was only for Harvard members. Then it spread to other schools, starting with Columbia University, New York University, Stanford, Dartmouth, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Brown, and Yale.
This is where the popularity began to grow. The site then went global, reaching 500 million users by 2010. The office moved from Harvard University to California, and the team grew significantly. Nowadays, Facebook is a hub for people to follow the activities of their friends, and one of the biggest sources of news on the web.
In early 2018, a data breach occurred, in which the personal data of millions of Facebook users was collected without the consent of Cambridge Analytica for use in most political propaganda.
Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth in 2021 is $114 Billion.
Few Mark Zuckerberg Facts
- He nearly worked for Microsoft
- When Zuckerberg was 12, he created an instant messaging program called ZuckNet so that his dentist father could see when patients arrived
- He can’t be blocked on Facebook
- Facebook’s logo is blue because Zuckerberg has red-green color blindness
- He’s multilingual
- He turned down many offers to sell Facebook
Top Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “Don’t discount yourself, no matter what you’re doing. Everyone has a unique perspective that they can bring to the world.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “If you don’t risk anything you risk everything” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “People developed planes first and then took care of flight safety. If people were focused on safety first, no one would ever have built a plane.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “If things aren’t breaking, then you’re not moving fast enough. People learn by making mistakes.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “Move fast, take risks, it’s okay to try big things you’re better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than having not done anything at all.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “When you want to change things, you can’t please everyone. If you do please everyone, you aren’t making enough progress.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “My number one piece of advice is: you should learn how to program.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg