What is Lil Uzi Vert’s net worth? Lil Uzi Vert net worth comes from his music career.
Symere Bysil Woods, known professionally as Lil Uzi Vert, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth
US$ 16 Million
26 (born July 31, 1994)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Symere Woods was born in North Philadelphia on July 31, 1994. Woods grew up listening to twins Mike Jones and Ying Yang. Jones’ debut album was the first he bought. He later began listening to Wiz Khalifa and Meed Mill, who influenced his futuristic style.
Woods also began listening to Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, and The All-American Rejects when he was 13.
Lil Uzi Vert started listening to Marilyn Manson and Kanye 808 at a young age.
He later found his musical form close to his heart and was jealous of all the attention his girlfriend Marilyn Manson was getting and that’s why he started rapping. His career started quickly and he made his debut on some DJ Diamond Kuts tracks.
Uzi gained attention after appearing in Carnage’s single “WDYW” with ASAP Ferg and Rich the Kid, in 2015. Later he created his first commercial and third music tape “Luv Is Rage”.
His feat soon followed with the hit single “Lil Uzi vs The World” in 2016. Two of his tracks “You Was Right” and “Money Longer” reached the Billboard Hot 100, and the album reached the Billboard 200 Top 50.
Lil Uzi Vert’s net worth in 2021 is $16 Million.
Few Lil Uzi Vert Facts
- He’s obsessed with Marilyn Manson
- His first studio album was released in August 2017
- He lost to Alessia Cara for best new artist at the 2018 Grammys
Top Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
- “I’m just doing me, and to me, that’s what got me this far.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “If you’re you, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most boring person in the world: someone will like you. You’re not trying to be anyone else.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “There are always people who are into the old way of doing things. I don’t think it’s a bad thing necessarily, but things change – nothing stays the same. If you can stay true to yourself, you’re always going to be legendary.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “I stopped thinking; I just go out, and everything is in the moment. I just stop thinking and start moving – you just gotta be you.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “I like to look cool and dress nice. Lil Uzi is a rock star. Just know that.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “Don’t get me wrong: school is good and all, but school is way too slow for me. Like, super slow. So I didn’t want to go. I wanted to learn on my own with real-life experiences.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “I just want to be successful. I’m not going to sit here and be like, ‘I want to win a Grammy’ or whatever; if that comes, that’s awesome. But I just want to be successful and provide for my whole family and get my family out the hood.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “I really didn’t want to rap; I was just a regular kid. My friend – his name is William Aston – we went to the same high school together, and he was rapping. He put out a freestyle over Chris Brown’s ‘Look at Me Now,’ and it was fire, and the whole school went crazy.” Lil Uzi Vert
- “I’m a real big Marilyn Manson fan. I get a lot of my styles from him. Not even musically – living-wise, too. Marilyn Manson definitely shows me you shouldn’t care what nobody says. I watched a bunch of his interviews, and he’s not just an artist; he’s one of the most intelligent people I ever saw in my life.” Lil Uzi Vert