Kevin Hart Net Worth 2021
What is Kevin Hart’s net worth? Kevin Hart net worth comes from his acting career.
Kevin Darnell Hart is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer.
Kevin Hart Net Worth
US$ 200 Million
41 (born July 6, 1979)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Kevin Darnell Hart was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the 6th of July 1979. Hart was raised by his mother throughout his childhood, he has one brother named Robert. After attending Community College in Philadelphia, he decided to move to New York City.
Hart found work as a shoe salesman but soon decided to focus on his career as a comedian. He began his early career as a stand-up comedian in an amateur nightclub in Philadelphia.
Hart started his “Laugh At My Pain” tour in 2011 which was a major breakthrough in his career. The tour was later turned into a musical documentary and Hart into a full star.
Laugh at My Pain grossed $15 million in 90 cities. The tour was one of the most successful comedy tours of the year.
Throughout his career, he has also spread to a varied slate of films, such as Paper Soldiers (2002), The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2004), Little Fockers (2010), Ride Along (2014), ‘About Last Night’ (2014), and ‘About Last Night’. The Wedding Ringer’ (2015).
Since then, television has factored in Hart well. In 2012 he hosted the MTV award show and the following year he got a recurring role in the ABC comedy “Modern Family”. Hart also starred in series such as “Real Husbands of Hollywood and Workaholics”.
Hart was the host of Justin Bieber‘s Comedy Central Roast in 2015.
Throughout his career, Hart has collaborated with some big celebrities, including Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Ice Cube, Nick Jonas, Tiffany Haddish, and others.
Kevin Hart’s net worth in 2021 is $200 Million.
Few Kevin Hart Facts
- Before starting comedy Kevin Hart worked as a shoe salesman in his hometown of Philadelphia
- In 2002, Hart’s career began to gain momentum with his recurring guest appearance on Judd Apatow’s sitcom Undeclared
- In 2004, the star appeared in the video to Fat Joe’s hit single “Lean Back”
- After his success with touring his stand-up acts I’m A Grown Little Man (2009) and Seriously Funny (2010), the comedian went on to release Laugh at My Pain in movie theaters. It grossed over $15 million and became 2011’s top-selling comedy tour.
- The Real Husbands of Hollywood star has repeatedly been named the MVP of the NBA All-Star Celebrity game
Top Kevin Hart Quotes
- “Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “Relationships are like farting, If you push too hard things could get messy real fast.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “The only time you should look back in life is to see how far you have come.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “People May Hate You For Being Different and Not Living By Society’s Standards, but Deep Down, They Wish They Had The Courage To Do The Same.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way shape, or form.” ~ Kevin Hart
- “I don’t look at obstacles as obstacles. I look at them as things that were put there for a reason. You can approach these things negatively or positively. I think those that approach it with a negative mindset only get a negative outcome.” ~ Kevin Hart
All about Kevin Hart’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Kevin Hart’s career was so successful that today he is one of the best and funniest comedians. Among many other celebrities that influenced and inspired many of them, we also know Hart for his performance in the films “Scary Movie 3” and “Little Fockers”. As of 2021, Kevin Hart’s net worth is $200 Million.