Kendall Jenner Net Worth 2021
What is Kendall Jenner’s net worth? Kendall Jenner net worth comes from her modeling, media career.
Kendall Nicole Jenner is an American model, socialite, and media personality. She is the daughter of Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner and rose to fame in the reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kendall Jenner Net Worth
US$ 45 Million
25 (born November 3, 1995)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Modeling, Media Personality
Early Life & Education
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner and retired Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling in order to pursue modeling. She graduated in 2014.
In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kylie, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.
Jenner began modeling at age 13 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. By the end of 2012, Jenner had covers on American Cheerleader, Teen Prom, Looks, Raine, GenLux, Lovecat, and Flavour Magazine and booked campaigns for White Sands Australia, Leah Madden, and Agua Bendita.
In 2015, Jenner walked for Chanel, Alexander Wang, Diane von Fürstenberg, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Giles Deacon, Fendi, N°21, H&M, Balmain, the annual Dosso Dossi Fashion Show in Antalya, Turkey, Givenchy, Elie Saab, and Ports 1961.
Jenner made her debut at No. 16 on Forbes magazine’s 2015 list of top-earning models, with an estimated annual income of US$4 million. In 2017 Jenner was named the world’s highest-paid model by Forbes, ousting model Gisele Bündchen who has been leading the list for more than 14 years since 2002., Jenner is considered one of the main representatives and promoters of the era of “instagirls”
Kendall Jenner’s net worth in 2021 is $45 Million.
Few Facts About Kendall Jenner
- She is afraid of pancakes
- Kendall and Kylie were both cheerleaders in high school
- She can legit recreate a bird’s call
- Kylie is the most-watched person on Snapchat
- She has matching tattoos with her girl squad
- Her middle name is Nicole
- She’s actually related to Gigi Hadid
- Kendall’s first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21
Top Kendall Jenner Quotes
- “Don’t judge someone’s attitude until you’ve felt their pain.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “Someone who wants to be with you WILL be with you. End of story.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “Sometimes I feel like a complete kid when I’m running around with my friends being stupid for a week, and then sometimes I just want to sit in my house and sip tea and watch old movies like I’m 60.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “You know what they say, dress your best when you go to bed because you don’t know who you’ll see in your dreams.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “Dream big, work hard.” My parents brought up Kylie [Jenner] and me to be workaholics. That’s something I really appreciate.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “Modelling isn’t something I’m doing to prove people wrong. It’s something I’m doing because it’s what I want to do” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “Modeling is my number one priority – one hundred percent.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “I’m constantly criticized for being too skinny. I’m trying to gain weight but my body won’t let it happen. What people don’t understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat, it’s not a nice feeling.” ~ Kendall Jenner
- “I’m not super open to new people. I have a small group of people I trust. I’m very intuitive, so I’m good at feeling out how people are, like if they have bad intentions. Sometimes I’m very closed off, which annoys me, but I think it’s for the best.” ~ Kendall Jenner