Kanye West Net Worth 2021
What is Kanye West’s net worth? Kanye West net worth comes from his musical career.
Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, singer, record producer, businessman, politician, and fashion designer. He has been influential in the 21st-century development of mainstream hip hop, popular music, and popular culture in general.
Kanye West Net Worth
US$ 1.8 Billion
43 (born June 8, 1977)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Early Life & Education
After graduating from high school, Kanye West received a scholarship to attend Chicago’s American Academy of Art in 1997 and began taking painting classes; shortly after, he transferred to Chicago State University to study English. He soon realized that his busy class schedule was detrimental to his musical work, and at 20 he dropped out of college to pursue his musical dreams.
This greatly displeased his mother, who was also a professor at the university. She later commented, “It was drummed into my head that college is the ticket to a good life … but some career goals don’t require college. For Kanye to make an album called College Dropout it was more about having the guts to embrace who you are, rather than following the path society has carved out for you.”
Early work and Roc-A-Fella Records: Kanye West began his early production career in the mid-1990s, creating beats primarily for burgeoning local artists, eventually developing a style that involved speeding up vocal samples from classic soul records. His first official production credits came at the age of nineteen when he produced eight tracks on Down to Earth, the 1996 debut album of a Chicago rapper named Grav.
The College Dropout and Late Registration: West recorded the remainder of the album in Los Angeles while recovering from the car accident. Once he had completed the album, it was leaked months before its release date. However, West decided to use the opportunity to review the album, and The College Dropout was significantly remixed, remastered, and revised before being released. As a result, certain tracks originally destined for the album were subsequently retracted, among them “Keep the Receipt” with Ol’ Dirty Bastard and “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” with Consequence.
On December 25, 2020, exactly one year after the release of Jesus is Born, West’s Sunday Service released a new EP entitled Emmanuel.
Kanye West’s net worth in 2021 is $1.8 Billion.
Few Facts About Kanye West
- Kanye’s full name is Kanye Omari West. His name translates to “the only one” in Swahili
- The iconic musical artist began writing poetry at the young age of five and started rapping by the time he was in third grade
- After Kanye dropped out of college to pursue his music career
- Kanye has been arrested three times, with all of the incidents happening as a result of altercations with the paparazzi
- In 2008, Kanye launched an online travel company, Kanye Travel Ventures, that failed shortly after
Top Kanye West Quotes
- “Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the rising sun.” – Kanye West
- “Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine.” – Kanye West
- “If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.” – Kanye West
- “I’m not comfortable with comfort. I’m only comfortable when I’m in a place where I’m constantly learning and growing.” – Kanye West
- “I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.” – Kanye West
- “Living well eliminates the need for revenge.” – Kanye West
- “I always feel like I can do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by: thoughts and perceptions of yourself…If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything.” – Kanye West