What is David Dobrik’s net worth? David Dobrik net worth comes from his YouTube career.
Dávid Julián Dobrík is a YouTuber, podcaster, and co-founder of the app Dispo based in the United States. He found early success on the video-sharing platform Vine, before starting his vlog on his YouTube channel in 2015.
David Dobrik Net Worth
US$ 20 Million
24 (born 23 July 1996)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
David Julian Dobrik was born on July 23, 1996, in Kosice, Slovakia. He has two younger sisters, Esther and Sarah, and a younger brother, Toby.
His sister Ester also owns a YouTube channel, but David does not support her career choice much and has refused to promote her channel on his social media.
For David, it all started on April 3, 2013, when he posted his first video on Vine. The app was famous for its six-second comedy videos that included pranks, sketches, and vocals.
After he reached a decent number of followers on Vine, David decided to start creating YouTube videos. Collaboration channels were very popular at the time, so he joined a channel called Second Class, which was run by five other people.
Growing in popularity thanks to Vine and a collaboration channel, David created his own channel at the end of 2014, with the name David Dobrik.
Then he decided to create Vlog Squad to help him achieve more success. David’s work ethic and creative editing style quickly paid off and he gained over a million subscribers a year.
In 2017, he decided to create his second channel named David Dobrik Too. On it, he has been posting videos unrelated to his comedies. David Dobrik Too consists of funny bugs and challenges videos with his girlfriend Lisa or questions and answers. In less than a year he managed to attract 4.6 million people to that channel.
David Dobrik’s net worth in 2021 is $20 Million.
Few David Dobrik Facts
- He married his best friend’s mom and then divorced her
- He gives people cars
- His celebrity crush is Ariana Grande
- David won a Kids’ Choice Award
- His first YouTube video involved photocopying his butt
- He once convinced his friend’s brother he was invisible
- He’s an unofficial East High Wildcat
Top David Dobrik Quotes
- “I have something (YouTube) to work hard at. I just need to not stop and keep going. And that’s what I really like.” – David Dobrik
- “I want to be a late-night host and the podcast is a way for me to do longer-form interviews and to get better at interviewing.” – David Dobrik
- “If you’re in it for the money, there is no way you will ever make it! Never.” – David Dobrik
- “I filmed my first vlog and I think it worked because I wasn’t trying to make it work.” – David Dobrik
- “I always loved the saying, ‘Fortune favors the brave.” – David Dobrik
- “It’s just us hanging out, making jokes, and trying to make ourselves laugh. I know it sounds cheesy, but I think that’s what people enjoy. They like looking at a friend group that they’d want to be a part of.” – David Dobrik
- “I still have the best job in the world, so I can’t complain.” – David Dobrik
- “I met Liza Koshy around that time and she was filming a vlog and I really liked that it was a small camera and you could just record your whole day. That was so cool!” – David Dobrik
- “I just made a fun video with my friends. That’s the key.” – David Dobrik
- “I think people watch because of how genuine our friendship is and how authentic everything we do and say is in our videos.” – David Dobrik
- “I was just doing it for my own enjoyment.” – David Dobrik