Cardi B Net Worth 2021
What is Cardi B’s net worth? Cardi B net worth comes from her music career.
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar known professionally as Cardi B is an American rapper.
Cardi B Net Worth
US$ 30 Million
28 (born October 11, 1992)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Cardi B was born Belcalis Almanzar on the 11th of October 1992 in the South Bronx, New York. Her father is Dominican, and her mother is Trinidadian.
As a teenager, she was a member of the street gang Bloods and has previously stated that she has been a gang member since she was 16 years old. She switched to a bar at the age of 19.
Cardi said she became a stripper to escape poverty and domestic violence after being involved in an abusive relationship. She was also able to go back to school with the money she was earning.
Cardi B’s music career started in late 2015 when he was 23 years old. She released her first mixtape in 2016, and in November of the same year, she appeared on the front cover of Vibe Magazine’s “Diva” issue.
In 2017, she released her second mixtape, and just a month later, she signed to Atlantic Records. Cardi has become a social media personality after several of her videos went viral on Instagram, and her music career took off last year.
Since starting her career over 3 years ago, Cardi B has worked with artists like Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, G-Eazy, Bruno Mars, and many more.
Cardi B’s net worth in 2021 is $30 Million.
Few Cardi B Facts
- Cardi’s first language is Spanish
- She rose to fame on ‘love & hip hop’
- Stripping saved her life
- Cardi’s the second female artist to ever top billboard 100
- The feud with Azealia banks forced her off Instagram
- Her engagement ring cost over $500,000
- Drake and Beyoncé are her biggest fans
- Cardi once offended Martin Luther king’s family
- Her pop idols are Lady Gaga and Madonna
Top Cardi B Quotes
- Do what you do and make your own way.” – Cardi B
- “Don’t matter if you f*ck with me, I get money regardless.” – Cardi B
- “I ain’t scare of s***. I will always speak on how I feel I’ll be damn if fame and other people have me being a slave of my own thoughts.” – Cardi B
- “I am a masterpiece, you are a tragedy. Finish you like Mortal Kombat; fatality.” – Cardi B
- “Am I ever gonna grow thick skin? No. I just gotta focus on making money. Cause ain’t no going back. I’m gonna be famous forever.” – Cardi B
- “I’m going to encourage any type of woman. You don’t have to be a woman like me for me to encourage and support you and tell you, ‘yes b****, keep on going.’” – Cardi B
- “I be in and out them banks so much, I know they’re tired of me.” – Cardi B
- “But being a feminist is real simple; it’s that a woman can do things the same as a man. Anything a man can do, I can do. I can finesse, I can hustle. We have the same freedom. I was top of the charts. I’m a woman and I did that. I do feel equal to a man.” – Cardi B
- “I only f*** with people who are secure enough to be happy for me and hype me up. I don’t want any ‘friends’ who fall silent during my success.”- Cardi B
- “Do whatever you have to do. People always want to tell you how to do it. No, do it your way. And don’t ask for like oh how can you do it … do it, figure it out. I figured it out one way or another and I did it.” – Cardi B