What is Britney Spears’s net worth? Britney Spears net worth comes from her professional singing career.
Britney Jean Spears is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. She is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s, for which she is referred to as the “Princess of Pop”.
Britney Spears Net Worth
US$ 70 Million
39 (born December 2, 1981)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Britney Spears was born in Macomb, Mississippi on December 2, 1981.
She was born in the Bible Belt where socially conservative Protestantism had a strong religious influence. She is the second child of Lynne Erin Bridges and James Parnell Spears.
At the age of three, she started taking dance lessons in her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana. She first appeared at the age of five upon graduating from Kindergarten, and at the age of eight, she was already recognized by Nancy Carson who was a talent agent.
Britney Spears released her debut album, “Baby… One More Time” on January 12, 1999.
She debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was certified twice platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Her debut album sold over 10 million copies a year, becoming the best-selling album of all time for a teenage artist.
Her second album, Oops! …I did it again in May 2000. The album became number one in the US and sold over 1.3 million copies. This result happens to be a record for the highest sales debut by any solo artist worldwide.
In February 2001, she signed a $7-8 million deal with soft drink company Pepsi and released a book co-written by her mother called A Mother’s Gift. That same year, her third album, Britney, was released.
Spears has collaborated with some of the best artists and producers in the world, including the likes of Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, and others.
Since then she has amassed an incredible fortune, releasing multiple albums, and selling millions of copies; She is one of the most successful female artists worldwide, and is referred to as the “Princess of Pop”.
Britney Spears’s net worth in 2021 is $70 Million.
Few Britney Spears Facts
- She has her own nightclub
- If there were ever to be a movie made about Britney’s life, the star has requested for Natalie Portman to play her in the biopic
- She nearly burned down the house more than once
- Britney was almost cast as daisy duke
- She was dropped by PETA
Top Britney Spears Quotes
- “Never doubt yourself. Never change who you are. Don’t care what people think and just go for it.” ~ Britney Spears
- “I go through life like a Karate Kid.” ~ Britney Spears
- “For me, success is a state of mind. I feel like success isn’t about conquering something, it’s being happy with who you are.” ~ Britney Spears
- “Be fearless in your choices and don’t be afraid to be yourself!” ~ Britney Spears
- “I think when you experience things in your life, dealing with good and bad things, you just become stronger in so many ways.” ~ Britney Spears
- “You’ll never see it my way because you’re not me!” ~ Britney Spears
- “I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don’t like it, tough!” ~ Britney Spears
- “Love is love! People should be able to do whatever makes them happy!” ~ Britney Spears
- “Success is sometimes harder than failure because when you are successful, people expect so much more out of you.” ~ Britney Spears
- “I can’t go anywhere without someone judging me.” ~ Britney Spears
- “I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model – because I make mistakes like everybody else. When I’m offstage, I’m just like everybody else.” ~ Britney Spears
- “Sometimes it’s our secrets that define us.” ~ Britney Spears