What is Billie Eilish’s net worth? Billie Eilish net worth comes from her music career.
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell is an American singer and songwriter.
Billie Eilish Net Worth
US$ 25 Million
19 (born December 18, 2001)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell was born on the 18th of December 2001 in Los Angeles, California. She was born into a family of musicians and actors.
Growing up, she saw her older brother, Phineas O’Connell, fall in love with music. In addition, her mother wrote songs and her father played instruments such as piano and ukulele.
The song “Ocean Eyes” was recorded in October 2015. It was initially intended for Billy’s dance lessons. She handed the song to her dance teacher and was meant to appear in her next dance routine.
The song was uploaded to SoundCloud in early 2016, and by March, the music video had been released. The song soared and recorded over 10 million songs within a short period of time.
Several major record labels have come forward to purchase the rights to the song. The song was released worldwide by “Darkroom” and “Interscope Records”. It was immediately a critical and commercial success.
Prior to the official release of the EP, she released two singles from the same, “My Boy” and “Idontwannabeyouanymore”. And prior to releasing the EP, she added new songs every Friday. The EP was finally released on August 12, 2017.
In 2018, she released the songs Bitches Broken Hearts and “You Should See Me in a Crown”.
Billie Eilish’s net worth in 2021 is $25 Million.
Few Billie Eilish Facts
- She is the youngest person to win all four top awards at the Grammys in one year
- She has her own documentary
- Billie originally recorded the song “Ocean Eyes” for the dance company she used to be a part of
- She’s naturally blonde
- Billie’s been writing music since she was 11
- She released her debut album in March 2019
- Billie’s brother, Finneas, helps her make her music
- Billie’s obsessed with The Office
Top Billie Eilish Quotes
- “I don’t know how to function without music. When I’m not making it, I’m listening to it. It gives me courage and takes care of my mind.” — Billie Eilish
- “I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too, but I have an outlet that so many people don’t. If you have that inside of you and can’t get it out, what do you do?” — Billie Eilish
- “I never thought a career as a musician was possible.” — Billie Eilish
- “If you write in the same way over and over again, like, in the same place with the same techniques and with the same people, you’re sort of writing the same song over and over again.” — Billie Eilish
- “Nothing really scares me, to be honest.” — Billie Eilish
- “Sometimes it’s flattering when people copy you, but sometimes it gets to a breaking point.” — Billie Eilish
- “When I write, I try to become different characters.“ — Billie Eilish
- “I feel like I write so that people can think of it as theirs. If my song is exactly about your life right now, then it is. I don’t even want to say that it’s mine, because it’s yours.” — Billie Eilish
- “In the public eye, girls and women with strong perspectives are hated. If you’re a girl with an opinion, people just hate you. There are still people who are afraid of successful women, and that’s so lame.” — Billie Eilish
All about Billie Eilish’s net worth, and a quick look at her success
Billie Eilish is best known for her debut single “Ocean Eyes”. Today, Billie Eilish is only 17 years old and has already taken the world by storm with her unique style and music. As of 2021, Billie Eilish’s net worth is $25 Million.