What is Beyonce’s net worth? Beyonce net worth comes from her singing and acting career.
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child.
Beyonce Net Worth
US$ 500 Million
39 (born September 4, 1981)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Singer and Actress
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, to Celestine “Tina” Knowles (née Beyonce), a hairdresser and salon owner, and Mathew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager. Her singing talent was discovered when dance instructor Darlette Johnson began humming a song and she finished it, able to hit the high-pitched notes. Beyoncé’s interest in music and performing continued after winning a school talent show at age seven, singing John Lennon‘s “Imagine” to beat 15/16-year-olds.
In 1997, Destiny’s Child released their major-label debut song “Killing Time” on the soundtrack to the 1997 film Men in Black. In November, the group released their debut single and first major hit, “No, No, No”. They released their self-titled debut album in February 1998, which established the group as a viable act in the music industry, with moderate sales and winning the group three Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards for Best R&B/Soul Album of the Year, Best R&B/Soul or Rap New Artist, and Best R&B/Soul Single for “No, No, No”.
The group released their Multi-Platinum second album The Writing’s on the Wall in 1999.
2003–2005: Dangerously in Love and Destiny Fulfilled: On June 14, 2003, Beyoncé premiered songs from her first solo album Dangerously in Love during her first solo concert and the pay-per-view television special, “Ford Presents Beyoncé Knowles, Friends & Family, Live From Ford’s 100th Anniversary Celebration in Dearborn, Michigan.” Destiny Fulfilled, the final studio album by Destiny’s Child released on November 15, 2004, in the US and peaking at number two on the Billboard 200.
Homecoming, a documentary and concert film focusing on Beyoncé’s historic 2018 Coachella performances, was released by Netflix on April 17, 2019. Beyoncé starred as the voice of Nala in the remake of The Lion King, which was released on July 19, 2019. Black Is King, a visual album based on the music of The Lion King: The Gift, premiered globally on Disney+ on July 31, 2020.
Beyonce’s net worth in 2021 is $500 Million.
Few Facts About Beyonce
- She competed in the competition series “Star Search” in 1993
- She’s named after her mother
- At 7 years old, she won a talent show against competitors over twice her age
- She was the first solo artist to have six consecutive albums hit and debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart
- As she got older, she started performing in front of customers at her mother’s salon
- A major part of her vocal training included running a mile while singing
Top Beyonce Quotes
- “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “It’s easy to hear the voices of others and often very difficult to hear your own. Every person you meet is going to want something different from you. The question is: what do you want for yourself?” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” – Beyoncé Knowles