What is Adam Sandler’s net worth? Adam Sandler net worth comes from his acting career.
Adam Richard Sandler is an American actor, comedian, singer, screenwriter, and film producer.
Adam Sandler Net Worth
US$ 420 Million
54 (born September 9, 1966)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Adam Sandler was born in Brooklyn, New York, on September 9, 1966, to Judith “Judy” (née Levine), a nursery school teacher, and Stanley Sandler, an electrical engineer. Sandler grew up in Manchester, after moving there when he was 6 years old. He attended Manchester Central High School and, as a teenager, was on BB, a popular Jewish youth group.
Adam Sandler began his career in 1995 when he landed his first movie role. Several films followed, including 1996’s “Happy Gilmore,” “The Wedding Singer,” “The Water Boy,” “Big Daddy,” and “Little Nicky.”
In 2003, he starred with Jack Nicholson in the comedy “Anger Management”. Sandler re-teamed with Barrymore on another romantic comedy, “50 First Dates” (2004), which did well at the box office.
Sandler took an even more dramatic turn when he starred in the comedy-drama “Spanglish” (2004) as a husband who has problems with his wife and develops a relationship with his housekeeper. In 2008, he portrayed “Zohan” in the movie “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan”. He produced and co-wrote the film.
That same year, Sandler played a man who tells his niece and nephew bedtime stories in Bedtime Stories. The film also features Keri Russell as his love interest, and the remaining cast includes Teresa Palmer, Guy Pearce, Lucy Lawless, and Russell Brand.
Sandler also starred in the 2009 summer comedy, Funny People, which was directed by Judd Apatow.
He was a hit with the 2010 comedy “Grown Ups” alongside stars Salma Hayek, Kevin James, and Chris Rock. Sandler wrote the script for the movie and it became huge at the box office. In 2012, he lent his voice to the animated movie “Hotel Transylvania” and starred in “Grown Ups 2” in 2013.
In 2016, he collaborated with David Spade in the Netflix comedy, “The Do-Over”. He re-enacted his voiceover work in “Hotel Transylvania 3” in 2018.
Adam Sandler’s net worth in 2021 is $420 Million.
Few Adam Sandler Facts
- In the beginning, Adam Sandler was a stand-up comedian
- He was roommates with Judd Apatow
- He had worked as an SNL writer
- He was fired from SNL
- His animated films do relatively better in the box office
- He has released some comedy albums
- His song was covered by Neil diamond
- He named his production company after two of his movies, happy madison productions back in 1999
Top Adam Sandler Quotes
- “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “I finished a big book the other day. 421 pages. That’s a lot of coloring when you think about it.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “I immediately said yes for one reason and one reason only…Netflix rhymes with Wet Chicks.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “I kinda feel like an idiot sometimes. Although I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “Mama says that happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you’re feeling blue.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “It’s important I surround myself with people who make me happy.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “I’m a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I’d like to put more in that jar. That’s where you come in.” ~ Adam Sandler
- “Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it.” ~ Adam Sandler